The St. Kitts & Nevis Passport:
A passport that allows visa-free, or visa-on-arrival travel to more than 156 countries.
The combination of best interests of Saint Kitts & Nevis with the advantages of foreign investment renders the nations’s Citizenship by Investment Program a success.
Successful applicants automatically receive immediate benefits, including a passport that allows visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to various countries. The Passport gives access to 156 countries including right of entry into prime destinations such as Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK, Europe’s Schengen Area, and more:
Antigua and Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Cape Verde Islands
France French Polynesia
Hong Kong (SAR China)
Macao (SAR China)
Solomon Islands Spain
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
Choose Saint Kitts & Nevis, and enjoy the myriads of advantages the citizenship provides.
Should you have any questions, or if you would like a detailed breakdown of the exact costs for your family, kindly contact us and we will be delighted to help you.
St. Kitts & Nevis is located in the Caribbean Sea, about one-third of the way from Puerto Rico to Trinidad and Tobago.
• Fast processing. 4 months – or 60 days for the Accelerated Application Process.
• Valid for life. Transferable to descendants.
• Visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to 156
• No physical presence required & no minimum stay required.
• Attractive program and processing costs (from just $150,000).
• Dual citizenship recognized.
• Attractive tax regime. No tax on income, wealth or inheritance.
• Entire family are eligible. Including spouse, children, parents and siblings.
• Short investment period. 5-7 years if you invest in property.
• Investment required only after approval.
• Confidentiality. Information on investors who acquire citizenship is kept completely confidential.
Total area size:
261 sq. km.
0-14: 20.61%, 15-24: 14.82%, 25-54: 44.85%, 55-64: 11.38%, 65+: 8.34%
Anglican, Other Protestant, Roman Catholic
Federal parliamentary democracy (National Assembly) under a constitutional monarchy and Commonwealth realm
East Caribbean dollars (XCD), tied to USD (1 USD = 2.7 XCD).